Sunday, February 24, 2013

Powerful Questions to Ask Yourself for Lifetime Health and Fitness

Here are some of my favorite questions that you can use to ask yourself on a constant basis so you can stay focused on your fitness goal(s)and achieve lifetime health and fitness: 1. What can I eat that will nourish me? 2. What can I eat (or drink) that would maximize my energy and my health? 3. Will this cleanse or clog me? 4. What will this ultimately cost me if I don’t stop indulging in this habit? 5. How can I continuously tap into my unlimited source energy and take massive, positive, and constructive action to exercise regularly and achieve lifetime health and fitness? 6. What new technologies and advancements can I use to supplement my vitality and achieve an outstanding lifetime of health and fitness?

1 comment:

  1. I will add on a positive note, that I also took Terrance's Get Ripped and Greg's Boot Camp classes and I enjoyed those classes and both those instructors let me modify exercises and even encouraged it, showing me modifications. Weight loss camp by One Fitness Camp

    ReplyDelete